Backup for Cloud
Backup & Own your cloud data
Visionary IT Backupify is the leading cloud-to-cloud backup solution, offering an all-in-one backup, search, restore and export solution for Office 365, Google Docs, Salesforce & Sharepoint. Backupify ensures that companies can access, control, and most importantly, own the data they entrust to the cloud.
As companies increasingly move data into cloud-based applications, many think traditional IT best practices are outdated. After all, a cloud application is always available, accessible from anywhere and highly redundant, so why is a backup necessary?
The truth is even data in cloud-based applications is vulnerable to:
- Ransomware damage
- End-user deletion
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrite
- Lost data due to a canceled account subscription
- Malicious end-user activity
- Hard disk or storage damage
How vulnerable is cloud-based application data? An astonishing 1 in 3 companies report losing data stored in cloud-based applications. Gone. Lost. Forever.
Clearly, best practices like data backup are just as important in the cloud as in traditional on premises IT systems.
WHY O365 BACKUP?
While Office 365 does include primitive restore capabilities for lost data, there are two major problems with these capabilities: Lost data and lost time.
- Data loss due to inactive licenses: As one would expect, an active Office 365 license is required to access O365 data. Unfortunately, inactive or de-provisioned user data is permanently deleted, and there is no rollback option.
- Data loss due to permanent deletion: When a SharePoint Online administrator deletes a site collection, all data will be placed in the Recycle Bin where it is kept for 93 days. At that time, it is automatically and permanently deleted, and there is no rollback option.
- Data loss when restoring files: When restoring older files from a SharePoint backup, the restore is targeted at the same URL. This means a restore overwrites whatever data currently exists in the site collection, and there is no rollback option.
- Time lost in restoring files: Contacting Microsoft Support for assistance with possible data loss issues and restore options after identifying the proper previous version is very time consuming.
- Data loss within previous drafts: Accessing the previous versions in OneDrive is not an option as it saves only the most recent version, not the entire history.
Why lose data, attempt to recreate lost documents, or spend hours searching for a deleted file when data can be restored with a simple tool, and work can resume in a matter of a few clicks?
Visionary IT ensures business-critical data is always backed up seamlessly, restored quickly and protected securely, all while giving companies more authority to manage and own their data.
Rest assured that Office 365 data is backed up with high-performance cloud-to-cloud backup infrastructure. Spend more time on business and less time managing backups.
- 3x/day backup: Rest easy with Visionary IT Backupify’s automatic 3x/day backup for Office 365’s Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- On-demand backup: Perform additional backups as needed at any time. Running an on-demand backup will not affect the three regularly scheduled backups.
- Backup notifications: Get notifications at a glance, right on the dashboard, about all backup information.
- Infinite Cloud Retention: Store an unlimited amount of data in the Visionary IT Cloud forever for a small incremental expense.
Save business downtime with a non-destructive restore process. Quickly identify and recover individual items or entire sites without overwriting existing information.
- Advanced search capabilities: Easily find data with advanced search option and restore individual items or entire folders.
- Historical Data: Access historical snapshots, or versions of all business data, and recover your data with help from our 24/7 Support team.
- Item level restore: Retrieve data in the original format – the file and label structure is maintained in the backup.
- One-click restore: Restore data quickly and easily with one-click restore.
- No overwrites: Differentiate restored data from anything that was already in the Sharepoint Library and prevent overwriting of data.
- Retain user data: Save money and effort by automatically holding inactive users’ data with Backupify forever, or as determined by you.
Security and Reporting
Balance security and transparency with powerful security controls and robust user life cycle management. Protect valuable business data from accidents or malicious acts.
- Security and compliance: Protect business data with powerful security controls, including compliance with Service Organization Control (SOC 1/ SSAE 16 and SOC 2) reporting standards, as well as HIPAA and PCI Compliance.
- Intuitive dashboard: Manage active users, deleted users and any other queries from a functional dashboard with ease.
- Activity log: Maintain a constant, detailed record of all administrator and user actions.