Step to Disaster Recovery, From Backup
to Business Continuity
1 SYSTEM "AT REST"
- Data is saved to the local device and replicated to the secure cloud, based on the client's backup schedule.
- Image-based backup technology ensures that a "picture" of the user's entire system is taken, so that all files, applications, emails, etc. are recoverable.
- Users can receive email confirmation with a "snapshot" to confirm a valid backup was taken.
Data is secured in transit and at rest in the cloud, using AES 256 bit encryption.
2 SYSTEM FAILURE
- Server crashes, for example. An alert is issued.
- The user's entire system can be instantly virtualized on the local device in seconds.
- Users can run their entire system off of the local device until the production server is restored.
3 ON-SITE DISASTER COMPROMISES LOCAL DEVICE
- Should a flood, fire or other catastrophe destroy on-site IT infrastructure, the user's entire system can be instantly virtualized to the secure cloud.
- Users can run their entire network from the secure cloud for as long as necessary, until local systems and the device are restored.
- No data loss
- Costly downtime avoided
- Business continuity ensured
Because your entire system is saved in the cloud, all of your data can be quickly restored, so you can resume business with as little downtime as possible—what we call Intelligent Business Continuity!